Original Roof: Cedar Shakes
New Roof: Ironwood 50 yr. Steel Shakes
- To replace approx. 20 year old original good quality cedar shakes now exhibiting considerable rot, cracking, and leaking with a true Lifetime
- High Performance Roofing System with a meaningful Lifetime Non Pro – Rated Transferable Warranty.
- To correct rear dormer deficiencies where the original design disrupted the appearance of roofline in the valley.
- To upgrade the roofing system to a more permanent zero maintenance roof while maintaining and enhancing the original character of the old cedar shake without the significant weathering factors common to wood shakes and asphalt shingles.
- To enhance resale value with the appreciating asset of a steel roof as opposed to complete depreciation in 15 – 20 years typical of cedar, pine, and fibreglass asphalt shingles.
- To eliminate potential ice damming issues common to wood shakes and asphalt shingles.
All of the above accomplished. Another happy Renoteck Roofing customer!